- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dry basil
- 1 tsp. dry parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs. (or more) heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, mix all above ingredients well. Allow to rest for about 5 minutes and see if your mixture is too dry or too wet. You want the mixture to be a little on the wet side, just kind of sticky and loose. If it isn’t add a little more cream.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for about a half-hour or more. Getting it nice and cold will help when forming the meatballs.
- While you are chilling the mix, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Form your meatballs. I make a little smaller than golf ball sized meatballs, but feel free to make them as big or small as you want, keeping in mind it will alter your cooking times.
- Place the meatballs on a lightly oiled/greased baking sheet.
- Cook them in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, flipping them about halfway through. They should be lightly browned on the outside and moist on the insides.
- Enjoy them any way you want them!
- You can pan fry these as well. Or, you can cook them in an air fryer.
Leave a Reply