- 2 vine ripened Roma tomatoes – diced
- 5 fresh leaves of Basil – cut into strips
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of either fresh or dried Oregano
- Pinch of Kosher Salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of good balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic – diced
- Baguette style bread to serve upon
- Combine all ingredients and let chill in the fridge.
- Brush slices of baguette with EVOO and toast in oven or in a skillet until lightly browned.
- Top the bread with bruschetta end enjoy!
Leave a Reply